TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute (BECI) will be back in Singapore this June to lead an enriching two-day workshop that you won’t want to miss! Take part in this workshop to develop yourself and take your team to the next level.
Testimonials from previous BECI workshop participant
“Great tips from the two facilitators from USA. Enjoyed the learning and the networking.” — Patricia Chow, VP Ops & People Excellence of DBS Bank, a participant from last year’s Transformation Leadership workshop held in Singapore
"I was so inspired by the work, how it made me think about my colleagues, and how I felt about the world. I wanted to improve the communication, to break down walls and barriers in the hospital. I learned to be a better leader.” — Dr. Wolfgang Stehr, Chief of Pediatric Surgery UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
“The coaches set an amazing example! Their openness and emotional intelligence was truly inspiring and set the tone for my own goal-setting.” — Technology Client
What to expect from the Transformational Leadership Workshop
This program introduces leadership practices and team behaviors to build trust, lead transformations, create stronger team culture and increase the overall effectiveness of the team. The workshop will be conducted through a series of highly interactive and experiential exercises. Participants will be taken through the entire design thinking cycle through a design challenge.
Day 1 - will cover the topics of ‘Leadership and Impactful Communications’.
Key takeaways are leadership skills to motivate and empower others to transform themselves and enhance public speaking, presentation and communication skills to inspire and enrol others into your vision. Discover more on leadership presence, active communication skills, and storytelling for leadership.
Day 2 - will cover the topics of ‘Collaboration and Creative Problem Solving’.
Key takeaways are active listening and coaching skills, as well as a deeper understanding of design thinking. The material will be taught through highly interactive and experiential exercises, and you will get the opportunity to use a variety of tools to synthesize information and observations into deep insights, creating novel ideas and learning from experimenting. Explore the four phases of design thinking and learn to develop new ideas for your business.
The workshops will be led by executive coaches from the Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute (BECI). Experienced instructors Doy Charnsupharindr and Mehmet Sevinc will be returning to Singapore to lead the workshop, and will be joined by fellow lecturer, facilitator and certified executive coach Jennifer Caleshu.
- Learn how to communicate in a more effective, authentic and meaningful way through the use of open dialogue and storytelling.
- Learn the skills of a coach to connect with other people in a way that creates trust and understanding.
- Enhance public speaking, presentation and communication skills to inspire and enroll others into your vision.
- Develop leadership skills to motivate and empower others to transform themselves.
- Discover your authentic leadership style, who you are as a leader, and explore different ways to be an impactful change agent.
- Learn about leadership presence, active communication skills, and storytelling for leadership
- Explore the four phases of design thinking - question, care, connect, commit - and learn to develop new ideas for your business.
Who should attend?
- Executives and leaders of organizations, departments, and teams.
- Project leads, change managers or those involved in new initiatives at work.
- Individuals who are looking to make an impact and influence through informal leadership.
- Entrepreneurs or those looking to start a new business initiative and need to enroll others into their vision.
Date: 24 - 25 June 2019
Time: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Venue: The Villa, Ginger Garden, Singapore Botanic Gardens
Course Fees: S$ 3,700 (exc. GST)
Early Bird Rate: SGD S$ 3,200 (exc. GST), valid from 1 to 20 April 2019, register now!
Ask us about group rates (for more than 2 participants)
* GST applies to individuals and Singapore-registered companies.